I wish I was a punk rocker.

2005-01-22

Whoops...

Ok, so I guess I sorta "forgot" to update my blog for about half a year or so. But I'm consoled by the fact that no one probably noticed - judging by the page views counter.

Anyhoo, from this day forward, I shall strive to post updates more frequently. I don't know if I can make it on a daily basis, but at least I'm aiming for something not too far from that. I can't help but wonder if I really have enough on my mind to publish that often ... Anyway, time will be the judge of that.

An update as for now:
I'm in the middle of exams (hey, could that be why I've found the energy to update this blog? Naah...) - one down so far, one more to go. In case you're wondering, the first one was on the role of linguistics as a model science for the study of religion and more particularly on the issue of universals in the two disciplines. At the moment I'm working on a paper on the role of pesky little things called laryngeals and their role in the study of Indo-Aryan languages. Who said academics can't be fun?

So what else is new? Well, let's see. I'm trying to arrange a study tour to Rome in the first week of March for a group of students following a course on human history illustrated through art - led by the remarkable Leo Tandrup. It will be good to visit Rome again. I've been wanting to do that for some time.

On another note, I'm planning to move to Copenhagen, provided that I'm able to find a decent apartment with a couple of friends. Prospects are good at the moment. That would be so neat.

That's enough procrastinating for now. I'd better get back to work finding other ways to keep from working.

Ingen kommentarer: